Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Alive

Yes, we are alive and well! Teaching has me SO busy so I have very little free time. And honestly, I am loving the family time!
Willie has been so very helpful since he got home and the kids are enjoying all of the time with Daddy.
Enjoy the pictures from the past month+.
We are feeling so blessed with this beautiful life! Hopefully, I can come back up for air and have some time to blog some of the funny stories!

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

Thank you for posting!!!! I knew you were prob alive, but I missed your updates and the adorable pics! Which BTW you look fabulous!!! And as usual, your kids are cuties! Take care and enjoy that family time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...