Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

We Have Arrived

We are in Norfolk, VA after a 15 hour drive, spanning over 2 days!
It was a long drive, mixed with traffic and bad weather but the kids were so very good!
They only asked "Are we there yet?" four thousand times.
Lily only asked to go potty 2,367 times.

All in all, it wasn't too bad!
Besides, my mom and I were able to catch up on everything while we drove.

Here is what has been happening around here:

These boys are best buddies...waking up EARLY and playing their favorite game together:


This boy lost his 4th tooth and the tooth fairy did remember that we were in Virginia!!

Parker showed me his surprised face:

Lily was covering her mouth so I couldn't kiss her! Ha! Stinker!

Reggy the traveling mascot came to visit at the Tides game. The younger two decided they needed to have a {blurry} picture. {Jackson is obviously too cool for this. lol}

This tiny princess decided she needed to wear her tutu dress to the baseball game.
I told her it may be too fancy.
She said "I want to show Daddy it. He's going to think it is beautiful!"
So, she wore it.
How could I argue with that logic?

We are loving the condo we are staying in and our location is perfect! Being with Willie is perfect!
We aren't looking forward to the 8 day road trip that begins on Monday 
but I think with all we have planned, we will keep very busy!

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

Yay! Sooo glad you made it safe and sound-enjoy those season (I'm sure you will!)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...