Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swimming

The kids finished up this session of swim lessons! They really enjoyed it! Parker moved up a level and that is BIG news! He is such a fish now! That is such a relief to me!
We will be joining our YMCA when we get home and continuing swimming! Jackson would like to be part of the swim team so that is where we are going with it now!
The kids inspired me too! I decided to do my workout in the pool this morning! 1 hour of hard swimming was great and absolutely exhausting.
Do you think I missed the age cut-off for the Olympics?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...