Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Teacher

It looks like I completely forgot to mention...
I passed my teaching certification test on February 1st!

I really studied hard for it and felt like I was walking on air after I received the unofficial results!
The official results made it that much more real!

So, now, I am eligible to teach in Florida.
I have been looking into a few opportunities for right now and plan to be teaching full time by the fall {if not sooner!}

I am ready!!

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

Congratulations! I know you will make an awesome teacher :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...