Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hair Stylist?

Jackson decided to cut his hair in Art class.
I didn't notice until I took this picture after he lost his second tooth.
I don't think he will be a natural at this hair stylist thing!

We will be having this fixed this sometime this week.

And the tooth fairy brought him a dollar with fairy dust on it!
He was super excited!

And since we are talking about my oldest, I need to remember this funny conversation:

Jackson: "Mom, everyone on my team wears a cup thing around their privates. I need one."
Me: "Okay honey, I didn't think you would need one until next year. We can buy one when we are with daddy."
Jackson: "Can't I just get one from the kitchen?"
Me: "No love. It's not THAT kind of cup."

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

This is hilarious. I got a very good laugh :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...