Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Kids in the Car

Parker cracks me up.
I am trying to remember to blog the funny stories...I keep putting them on Facebook but that won't go into these books for us to remember later!

In the car: Where the best stories come from...
I am so thankful we didn't to get the DVD players in the headrests!


Lily: "Parker, I bigger than you. I free. (Three)

Parker: "Did you hear that? Everyone, please buy my sister. She is free!"
LOL!

Here's another from Willie's car:

{I should mention that we have called the kids Meatballs forever. It's just a funny name we use.}

Jackson: "Dad, what is Italian food?"
Willie: "It is like pizza, or spaghetti or meatballs."
Parker: "I am a meatball...I had no idea I was Italian."

Another one:
Lily is trying to convince me that she is the biggest in our family.
She just said "I'm the biggest because I have the biggest mouth."

So true my dear but you are still tiny...with a big mouth.

Also, somewhere along the way, the kids have come to the conclusion that boobs are called hips. We don't have a lot of conversations about boobs. I just avoid anything about it because I don't like to be embarrassed. LOL.

Parker: "Lily, when you get older, you are going to have big hips too!"
Lily: "Yes, just like mommy!"

It was then that I explained there is a difference between hips and boobs.
Lily: "Parker, I'm going to have big hips AND big boobs when I get bigger!"

{Note to self: Stop all eating at once.}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...