Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Karaoke

Our neighbor and good friend, Christine, had her 25th birthday...
something close to 25, but we'll just go with that number! :)
We all went up for karaoke night and it was a BLAST!!
I LOVE karaoke. And to be honest, I am not so good. But, I don't care! :)
I don't think we could handle doing this every Monday night
but we may be able to wing it once a month?
I don't think I can say it enough, We love our neighborhood and our neighbors!

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

Looks like fun!!! I've only done Karaoke 1 time and it was when I was like 11 and nothing much embarrassed me! I don't know how I'd do now, but looks like a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...