Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm Back!

It has seriously been so very hectic since Christmas!
I may never fully recover from the craziness that has ensued but I actually have some free time...about 7.5 minutes, but it's more than I had before! :)

Jackson's school had a musical performance a couple of weeks ago.
It was super cute and so well organized! We loved every minute of it!

Jackson was a monkey and had a speaking part! He did very well!

I think I need to add here that Jackson never mentioned to us that he had a speaking part.
We were not aware at all until I spoke with his music teacher in the car pick-up line on
the day before the performance!
I guess he didn't think it was a big deal but we were so excited to see him with the microphone!

My Mom and Grandma came to watch the event,
so Jackson had a row of cheerleaders for his performance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...