Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve Party

The annual Christmas Eve party was a blast this year!
It was held at the clubhouse at my mom's community.
I know that the little girls LOVED the location, because they could stand on stage and sing...

And dance...

I think I know where Lily got her courage to get on stage...

The boys had so much fun running around and playing on the stage.

They did manage to sit still long enough for us to get a picture in:

And everyone LOVES when Santa comes to visit:
I LOVE this time of year because of all of the family time! We are so blessed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...