Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Um...That's Not Going To Work

I finally was able to get my photo program up again! So now you can be fully updated on us!

I am usually early with my Christmas cards. I like to put them in the mail on the Friday after Thanksgiving. This year, I have dropped the ball! :)
We just took these pictures yesterday in our backyard.
The cards will go out Saturday, so I think I am still on time!

Here is the first picture I got...
Um, that's not going to work Lily!!!

Not this one either...


Or this one....
These kids are a mess I tell you!!

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

Oh rachel-I think they are perfect!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...