Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thank You Willie!

Well, after the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday night, I became ill with the flu.
I would think this would not be the case, as I tend to stay pretty healthy.
Evidently, I needed some downtime.

So, from Sunday afternoon through Tuesday, I laid in bed, worthless.
It was awful and I was miserable.

But, Willie took over this household, making three meals a day for the kids, cleaning up after them, packing lunches for school, giving baths, and even doing Princess Lily's hair.
He took the kids out to diner and ran errands for other family members.
I should mention that while I am usually up and at 'em, Willie is still so very helpful!
He does so much around here to help out!

Thank you Willie! I am so grateful for you taking care of me and the daily craziness with the kids!

Now, get out of here and go fishing!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...