Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What Do You Want To Be?

I asked the boys what they wanted to be when they were older.
Their responses change anytime I ask.

This time, Parker said "I am going to be a football player and play on the {Minnesota} Vikings."
Jackson said: "I want to be a tennis player."

Parker: "Maybe I will play baseball too."
Jackson: "I am going to be a baseball player, like Daddy. But I am going to hit."

If I had to guess, at this point in their lives, here is what I think each of them will be:

1. Jackson- my serious, studious child; I see him being an attorney or an accountant.
I would say doctor, but the kid freaks out when he sees blood.

2. Parker-my crazy, wild, free child; I see him being a comedian in a nudist colony. {LOL}
There is some seriousness to that thought since he is hilarious and likes to be naked.
However, I could see him being a pilot or an architect.
He likes to build and likes to know why everything does what it does.

3. Lily-my bossy, giggly, fashionista-child; I see her being a teacher or fashion designer.
She likes to tell people what to do so I am pretty certain she will be in charge,
wherever she ends up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...