Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Waiting on Daddy!

We made it to Salt Lake City in 10 hours, with stops and all!
It was a long drive by myself with 3 kids!
However, it was not as bad as I had imagined.
The hardest part was answering all 5, 432 questions that Lily asked me along the way.
And since I have been truly working on not complaining, I spent the time I wanted to tell her to "Be quiet" thinking of how lucky I am.
(I also spent the time wishing I had invented a limo-like car with a window that rolled up in between the front and back. I am still awful like that.)

The next morning, we all got ready and went to the airport to wait on daddy!
The kids checked out the bags coming out in baggage claim.
And they looked up the escalator for Daddy coming down.
They ran so fast when Daddy came over...from the other terminal because mommy wasn't paying attention. LOL.
The kids didn't know the difference and were so happy to see their daddy!
So, now the festivities for the All-Star Game have begun and we are sure to be extra busy!

3 comments:

MegnHarry said...

I can't wait for pics from the all-star game!

Dustin and Carrie..... said...

Wow!!! 10 hour car trip by yourself with 3 children!!! You deserve a medal for that, lol!! Maybe a good ole massage when you get back from All Star Break. Your posts about Lily remind me of Aubrey. There isn't a day that goes by that Aubrey doesn't get some type of boo boo and she never ever stops talking, lol!

Dustin and Carrie..... said...

BTW, Congrats to Willie!!! Great Job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...