Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Better late than never, right?

Happy 4th of July!
We celebrated on the 3rd with Willie! It was fun like always to be on the field to watch the fireworks. Lily was a little freaked out again!
I made the mistake a few weeks back of taking the kids to the car at the end of a game.
I forgot it was fireworks night. So, the lights went out, and the fireworks began.
And we happen to park right where they let them off...meaning, it is LOUD!!
So, Lily was trembling and hasn't recovered since.

But we did have a nice time watching the fireworks and then setting them off ourselves in the parking lot.

And I think someone else may have taken a family picture of us. I slipped on that one!
I'll post it when I get it!

Lily was able to make use of the dress I made for last year. I think we will be able to use it again next year as well! That is fun!!

Hope your holiday was fun and safe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...