Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Posing!

I swear, this posing the boys are doing has not been taught by me.

Jackson has started posing anytime we take his picture.

So, after dinner out with friends, I told my friend to watch Jackson pose when I ask him if I can take his picture!

And he pulled out the funniest one yet:
And somewhere along the way, Parker decided he would pose just like his big brother.

And this is what we got...

Maybe it's time for modeling? Heehee!
Or I can just hang onto these for the wedding slideshow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...