Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tonies

My mom watched the kids for me one night so I could get some work done.
They watched "Beauty and the Beast," which is a family favorite around here.
Mom told Lily she looked just like Belle, but with blue eyes.

So, now whenever we ask Lily if she looks like Belle, she will reply, as she feels her head:

"I don't have my tonies in. No Belle without my tonies."

Tonies=ponytails in Lily-speak.

Here is my darling, looking like Belle with her Tonies:
Oh, she melts my heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...