Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Hard Work of a Ball Player

It's tough to hang out during the game and chit-chat...
There is a lot of in depth conversations going on with the coaches about pitching, I am sure...

And, other players too...

Crap! I got caught taking pictures!!
I love you, my lovey! And I am so proud of how hard you work to provide for us.
Willie, we are happy to be with you, wherever baseball takes us!
We are excited for our new journey to Sacramento this season
until that big league team needs you in Oakland!

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

I've always thought they have WAAAYY too much fun out there, especially in the bullpen-I think we've all heard those stories! We could make a whole blog just based on what goes on in that bullpen-maybe you should!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...