Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sewing Sewing

I have been overwhelmed with orders from my Etsy shop.
It has been keeping me busy...more busy than one with 3 children ages 6 and under and a dog. And a traveling husband.
Anyhow, here is a baseball patch onesie:
And a set of burp cloths:
I love that the girl who ordered these let me be creative and simply said: Pink, white, and black.
And these turned out so so cute:
And then I made this cute Pillowcase dress with "Lily" on it.
And guess what?
It's not even for my Lily!
I don't think I can show in a picture how cute this came out...
More to come later today!

And linking up here...

and here:


1 comment:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

I love that Payton set! Adorable :)

PS- I'm doing my first every giveaway on my blog and I'd love for you to stop by and enter! Check it out: http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-and-introducing-your.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...