Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hospital Gowns

I have been following this little girl's story online, like I do many sad stories.
Some of you may say: "Why read that stuff? Doesn't it just make you sad?"

Well, yes, it does. But, it allows me to pray for someone else. It allows us all to come together as people of any color, religion, gender and put our thought towards another human being.

I have a small way to help these little children in making of hospital gowns.
And I just finished a gown and name pillow for little Emily.
Won't you please pray for her and her family as they fight this fight?

And if you'd like to follow their story...

If you know of any child in need of a hospital gown, please contact me or Heartfelt Couture.
Though I pray you never do. Tinkerbell and cancer should never have to go hand in hand!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...