Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolution

Did you make a resolution this year?

I Like resolutions. I like a plan to better myself or push myself to achieve something.

Of course, one of my resolutions is to run a half marathon. But, that is sorta cheating, as I have signed up for one in January.

Another resolution of mine is to organize my life. I am scattered. I always think I may not have everything put exactly where it should be, but I know where to find it. However, I am slipping. And I plan to take most of January to organize our house.

I want to plan for more weekends away with Willie. We had only 1 night this year and I think it is important for us to sleep in...ha! No but it's nice to be a couple sometimes!

I also want to re-open my etsy shop and get working on that as more of a business and less of a hobby. I have alot of things running through my head about this but only time will tell if I am able to put these into action. I don't want other parts of my life to suffer, so we'll see.

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...