Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Does It Mean I'm Old...

if buying a new bed makes my whole year?
Because we finally got a new bed after a month of not sleeping well, and it is like a giant cushion of heaven.
Amazing!
I love to sleep and this bed just sends me snoring in a couple minutes.

We got the Tempurpedic bed and I may be buying stock in this company.
A great bed with NO downfalls and a 20 year warranty!
20 years!!
Holy smokes! {I actually think that statement made me old!}

But the bed itself forms to your body but in a firm, supportive way.
And, I have never slept better!
Now, I just need to find out if they have a mattress topper for our baseball seasons!
Seriously!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...