Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 of our vacation was spent by the pool...where the water was frigid.

And the kids could care less.

This is where I was so happy that Willie is my oldest child. He spent the entire time in the pool with the kids, while I took pictures...in the warmth of my dry clothing.

The slides were great. Jackson had no worries and went down about 15 times.

Parker had to be bribed with ice cream to go down.

When he came down the slide, he had the biggest smile.

And he said "I get ice cream."
HAHA!

Then we went to nap before our surprise evening...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...