Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Crazy

I have a date tonight. And this guy is just crazy....
I can assure you that this sign is intended to indicate where to buy roasted peanuts.

I can also assure you that I intended to be funny by having Willie stand next to the sign to indicate he is crazy or "nuts."

I can now see that this sign could lead you to believe that I am talking about other things.
Ahem-I am not.

But pretty funny, nonetheless.

Anyhow, we have a MUCH NEEDED date night!
I think we are going along the lines of dinner and a movie so nothing wild and crazy!

But, again, fun times without total parental responsibility!
Though I am sure we will spend much of our time laughing at the latest antics of the kids!

We're nuts like that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...