Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sew Much Fun

My sewing machine is packed up.
I am sure she will enjoy the break for a couple days while I have family time
and then drive home to Florida.

In the meantime, here are just a few of the things I have created in the past couple of weeks.

Striped Hearts shorts and personalized tee:
Simple In Plaid:
Flowers & Polka dots pinafore top with ruffled capris:
Sporty Polkadots shorts and tee:
And I have so much more to show you, but some of them are gifts.
So, I would like to make sure the recipients see their gifts in person before I post them!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...