Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crazy About Shoes

Lily loves shoes.

She woke up the other morning crying and pointing at her dresser.

I got her out of her bad and she ran over to her shoe drawer and got each pair out.

I helped her put each pair on!

{And...shoe drawer is needed in our close quarters here at the apt so I don't lose her shoes.}

Then, while I was cooking dinner, she came out of my closet wearing these...
I was surprised that she got the correct feet and that she could walk in them.

Then, as I was cleaning up after bathtime, she came out wearing one of her tutu's.
She obviously put it on herself! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...